You may qualify for a $6,500 Federal Tax Credit when you purchase a new home at Lake Ashton
You must act quickly in order to take advantage of this benefit. Certain criteria must be met in order to receive this credit, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- You must have owned and resided in a home for at least five consecutive years of the last eight years prior to the purchase date of your new Lake Ashton home.
- The annual income limit is $125,000 for a single taxpayer; the limit is $225,000 for married taxpayers filing a joint return.
- You must contract for your new purchase quickly, immediately after November 6, 2009 and close no later than June 30, 2010.
- The home purchase must be used as your principle residence.
Wait no longer to begin the lifestyle you’ve worked hard to enjoy. Prices and interest rates are the lowest in years, and now using a tax credit puts the icing on the cake!Call us today at 1-866-525-3274 to learn more about our exciting lifestyle and this great opportunity.
For more Tax Credit information go to http://www.federalhousingtaxcredit.com/.
* This information is general in nature and is not intended to provide tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult with a professional to make sure you qualify for this Federal Tax Credit.