LAKE ASHTON AND MASTERCRAFT HOMES IS RECOGNIZED WITH A 2012 ENERGY STAR® LEADERSHIP IN HOUSING AWARD
Mastercraft Homes, LLC at Lake Ashton earns award for new homes that protect the environment through energy efficiency
Lake Wales, Florida – Mastercraft Homes, LLC at Lake Ashton is pleased to announce that it has been recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) with a 2012 ENERGY STAR Leadership in Housing Award. This award recognizes the important contribution Master Craft has made to energy-efficient construction and environmental protection by building more than 30 ENERGY STAR certified homes last year. Collectively, these homes will save our customers approximately $13,410 on utility bills each year.
The environmental benefits of these ENERGY STAR certified homes are equal to the equivalent of:
• Eliminating the emissions from 15 vehicles;
• Saving 88,920 lbs of coal;
• Planting 24 acres of trees; or
• Saving the environment 174,390 pounds of C02 per year.
To earn the ENERGY STAR, a home must meet strict guidelines for energy efficiency set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. These homes are at least 20% more efficient than standard new homes built today.
ENERGY STAR certified homes offer homebuyers all the features they want in a new home, plus energy-saving features like effective insulation systems, high performance windows, tight construction and ducts, properly-sized and installed efficient heating and cooling equipment, efficient products, and third-party verification of energy performance.
“ENERGY STAR builder partners offer new homes that are designed and built to standards well above most others on the market today” said Jonathan Passe, Director of EPS’s ENERGY STAR Residential Branch. “Because ENERGY STAR certified homes undergo rigorous independent inspections and testing, homebuyers who choose ENERGY STAR can be confident that their new home will offer real energy efficiency, comfort, durability, and value for years to come.”
Last year alone, with the help of ENERGY STAR and partners, Americans saved nearly$400 million on their utility bills and avoided greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to those of more than 510,000 vehicles. More than 1.3 million ENERGY STAR homes have been built in the United States since the program first began labeling homes in 1995.
About CRF COMMUNITIES
CRF Communities is the parents company of both Lake Ashton and Master Craft Homes. CRF is one of the best Florida retirement communities that you will find in Central Florida. CRF communities are a company that believes in quality and has been recognized NATIONALLY among the “Top 50 outstanding Master-Planned Residential Developments for adults. “ They are known for:
• Integrity in business since the beginning-Family owned and managed.
• Assisted over 30,000 folks just like you in making their dreams a reality.
• Excellent financial relationships with Florida's largest banks.
• Professional staff of capable, loyal and experienced employees eager to serve you.
• Offers a full line of services including home financing, insurance and an exceptional homeowner's warranty.
• A proven track record and experienced development and management teams that understand your needs.
• A level of workmanship and service unsurpassed in the industry.
• A tradition of excellence for Florida retirement communities!
• Owns and operates apartment complexes, health care and assisted living centers, commercial, properties, and active-adult communities throughout the southeast and Midwest.
• Has a variety of purchase and investment programs to conform to your specific needs.
They are a premier developer of affordable, award winning, 55+ active adult living for Florida retirement communities. Why wait? Call 1—800-234-1581 to inquire about our guest visitation. Each location offers an opportunity to enjoy the facilities and learn how you can become a seasonal or year round resident.
Look to CFR Communities for the Best Florida Retirement Communities in Central Florida!
About ENERGY STAR
ENERGY STAR was introduced by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in 1992 as a voluntary market-based partnership to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through increased energy efficiency. Today, ENERGY STAR offers business and consumers energy-efficient solutions to save energy, money and help protect the environment for future generations. More than 127,000 new homes were constructed to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines in 2011, by partners committed to improving the energy efficiency of products, homes, buildings and businesses. For more information about ENERGY STAR, visit www.energystar.gov or call toll-free 1-888-STAR-YES (1-888-782-7937).
Florida retirement communities